Ground Mounted or Rooftop Applications. For any place noise is a problem, outdoor Acoustic-Barrier is the solution.
- HVAC Mechanical Equipment
- Salvage Yards
- Power Plants
- Rail Yards
- Manufacturing Facilities
Outdoor sound barrier walls and panels are normally used to place a sound barrier between a noise source and a target population. This barrier creates a “sound shadow” zone of quiet that can be tailored to cover almost any size area either indoors or out. When you contact IES-2000, LLC, we work with you from beginning to end. Our goal isn’t to sell you equipment; it’s to create a solution for your particular problem. We’ll help design your outdoor sound barrier panels from the ground up to protect your particular environment at the lowest cost possible. Whether you need to protect an entire neighborhood or just a portion of one building, IES-2000, LLC. has an acoustic sound barrier wall solution for you.
Regardless of the size of your job, we have the right mix of one-sided or two-sided, sound absorbing or reflecting materials, to reduce noise levels without breaking your budget. Absorptive noise control barriers and outdoor soundproof panels provide maximum noise reduction with lightweight modular panels and/or louvers. The noise barrier system is easy to install and easy to relocate. Outdoor soundproof panels and louvers are constructed of galvanized steel or aluminum and finish painted in a weather resistant polyester powder coating. The finish is also graffiti resistant and cleanable.
An existing wall can be lined with Acousti – Barrier sound-absorbing cladding panels as an effective, cost-efficient method of reducing reflected sound. Our acoustic sound barrier wall design services include layout, structural steel support framework, foundation design (for ground level barriers), access doors and certified calculations including P.E. or S.E. stamp. Perfect for new construction or retrofit to an existing structure.
Acoustic sound barrier walls are used to block sound transmission between a noise source and the target location. Outdoor sound barrier panels create a “sound shadow” quiet zone that can be tailored to cover any size. This can be either outdoors or indoors. These acoustic outdoor sound barrier walls provide excellent solutions for various commercial businesses, and industrial zones by noise levels.
At IES2000, we have outdoor soundproof panels that are easy to install. They are also easy to relocate whenever you have to. Furthermore, our acoustic soundproof panels are made of aluminum or galvanized steel, making them durable and effective. They are also painted with a resistant polyester powder coating that prevents possible damages. This finishing is also cleanable and graffiti resistant.
Why Our Acoustic Outdoor Barrier Walls
- Our outdoor acoustic sound barrier walls are lightweight. This means that you can move them easily.
- They are durable — They are made from aluminum or galvanized steel, materials that are naturally durable.
- You will have unlimited color selection with our acoustic outdoor sound barrier walls.
- They allow horizontal or vertical installation.
- Minimize water penetration — Our sound barrier walls outdoor are designed and built to minimize water invasion.
- They have tough exterior finishes that can resist common chemicals and harsh cleaners.
- Unlimited color selection
- Galvanized, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Free Standing or Elevated Construction
- Two, four, or five-inch thicknesses
- Easy installation and removal
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Maximum flexibility of design and utility on the ground or on the rooftop
- One– or two-sided sound absorption
- Maximum acoustical performance
- All products tested (STC 37 above, NRC 0.95 above)10 year warranty Weather resistant
- Perfect for retrofit installation to solve existing noise problems.
- Low-weight construction ideal for roof or bridge mounted applications
- Designed to withstand high wind loads
- Barrier modules are designed and built to minimize water invasion
- Panels resist “wicking” moisture through the bottom and are self-draining
- Exterior finishes resist harsh cleaners, common chemicals, and salt exposure
- Poly powder coating
- Graffiti resistant