Our acoustical enclosures include ceiling and wall panels, windows, doors, and silenced ventilation systems. When necessary, access panels, isolated floors, and ceiling panels are also available. Our modular systems are expertly rated by independent testing labs to ensure that they are perfect for various noise reduction applications. Furthermore, our noise control specialist and support personnel are highly experienced and will assist you in the supply, design, and installation of noise control and reduction enclosures.
They are various applications for acoustical enclosures. They include:
- Machinery Enclosures: There are machines that tend to produce a lot of noise when operating. You will need soundproof enclosures to prevent the noise from transmitting to other areas.
- Printing Plant Quiet Rooms: Printing plants involve a high-volume printing operation that produces high sound levels. As a result, it can get very distractive, especially if there are workstations nearby. Our noise control consultants will help prevent this, recommending solutions that will help absorb the noises produced.
- Quality Control Test Areas: IES2000 offers building envelope elements for soundproof test rooms, test benches, and test rigs in all the industrial sectors of activity. Our systems can be used in research institutions, engineering schools, and cooperate sectors, among others.
- HVAC: Our acoustical enclosures are one of the most reliable HVAC noise control solutions. They help reduce the transmission of noise and sound through modular systems. Flat acoustic foam and duct silencers are commonly used to help decrease sound transmission.
- Test Cells: Test cells need minimum sound transmissions from the inner side to the outer side of the test room. They also need to create a specific type of sound propagation. Our modular systems will help achieve this.
- They are easy and quick to install, reconfigure, or move.
- They guarantee high-quality acoustic performance.
- They offer custom solutions by being standard components.
The IES-2000, Inc. modular system:
- Guaranteed acoustical performance (single source responsibility)
- Easy and quick to install, move or reconfigure
- Standard components-custom solutions
- No construction mess
- Tax benefits
IES-2000, LLC. technical support personnel and noise control specialist have the experience to assist you in the acoustical enclosures design, supply and installation of your noise control solutions. Submittal packages include drawings and easy to follow, step-by-step instructions to allow your personnel to install any modular system. We can also offer noise control enclosures professional installation service or supervision of your crew.
- Unlimited size, design and features
- Multiple panel types to meet your specific requirements
- Interior or exterior use
- Electric posts available for outlets and switches
- Single leaf and double leaf doors
- Sliding doors, pocket doors and bi-fold doors available
- Hinged and removable access plugs
- Removable panels
- Single glazed or double glazed windows
- Can be used as a barrier wall
- Can be used as a two- or three-sided HVAC noise control enclosure tied into existing building walls
- Can be used as a four- sided sound proof enclosures
- All design configurations available with or without roof
- System flexibility permits angled walls
- Isolated floors are available
- Silenced ventilation systems are designed to meet your specific requirement
- Noise reduction enclosures can be relocated or reconfigured at a later date
- Pre-engineered modular system “kit” includes all components necessary to complete your noise control solutions
- All materials are non-combustiblePanels and connectors are constructed of A60 “paint- ready” Galvanneal steelG90 spangled galvanized construction is available
- Prime painting or finish polyester powder coat paint available in a wide selection of color
- Modular noise control solutions to Noise Problems
- Machinery Enclosures
- Test Cells
- Printing Plant Quiet Rooms
- Barrier Walls
- Quality Control Test Areas
- Thermal Spray Rooms
- Coordinate Measuring Machine Rooms
- Process Enclosures
- Factory Offices
- Control Rooms
- Power Plant Offices
- Guard Houses
- Quiet Rooms-Single or Double Wall
- HVAC Plenums
- Blower Acoustical Enclosures
- Compressor Enclosures
- Recording Studios
- Broadcasting Facilities
- Educational Study Centers
- Music Practice Rooms
- Voice Isolation Booths
- Audiometric Test Rooms
- Hearing or Speech Test Centers
Acoustical Enclosures - Tongue and Groove Systems
IES2000 standard Acoustical/Thermal Panels are fabricated with an 18 gauge G90 galvanized solid steel outer skin, and 16 gauge galvanized solid steel channel frames filled with mineral-glass fiber acoustic/thermal fill…Read more