Industrial soundproofing curtains and acoustical curtains for reducing noise are used to reduce reverberant noise energy or the reflection of sound waves within a building, a room, or block noise from noisy equipment. At IES-2000, LLC we have high-quality acoustic curtains, industrial soundproofing curtains that can provide noise control for various outdoor applications as well. You won’t run out of designs and themes to choose from; we have a variety of facings available. Some of them include a silicone facing for outdoor applications or high temperatures. There are also acoustic barrier curtains that are available in different variations.
Our noise control curtains are made with a core material of fire-resistant sound absorption material that is sandwiched between layers of vinyl or scrim facings. Our industrial sound curtains are designed to match and fit almost any kind of design specifications. Noise control curtains and Acoustic barrier curtains can also be installed easily.
Acoustic curtains are applied in different industries and sectors. Here are some of them:
- Commercial spaces: Some commercial spaces need acoustical curtains for reducing noise in order to operate effectively.
- Learning institutions: Places such as libraries will need total silence for maximum concentration. Our acoustical curtains are ideal for such purposes.
- Office spaces: You might need your working environment to be free from noise distractions; acoustic curtains such as sound curtains for doors will come in handy.
- They are made of high-quality materials that can guarantee effective sound control.
- They have excellent sound absorption properties.
- You will have a variety of fabric options.
- Our acoustic curtains are designed for any application and can match many design specifications.